Melek 8 Gate Phi Crystal
Blue Rutilated and Double Phantom
13 - 8 - 21 Facets
Weight ca. 148 g
Length ca. 104 mm
Diameter ca. 24 - 36 mm
Melek Phi Crystal 13 - 8 - 21 Facets
8 gates phi crystal– Double Terminated -
The name of this Phi Crystal is Melek, and he wears beautiful tiny blue rutiles that are only visible under artificial light, and a double phantom inclusion (see pictures) that makes him very unique..
Specially designed by the author of User Manual Phi Crystals, this 13-8-21 phi crystal with 8 gates makes patterns visible so you can recognize them and work on them. He has his name because of his angelic being. Like an angel he stands by your side and helps you to break through into the new becoming, as long as you are ready and mature for it. And, if you have a correspondingly high light quotient, it converts and transforms everything that is not helpful into light and love. With movements of the Golden Spiral (Fibonacci Spirals) you create with this angel phi crystal a breakthrough into the new becoming of what is ready to become new.
This double terminated healing wand Phi crystal with 13-8-21 facets is cleaned and charged and ready for use. The gates phi crystals are only suitable for experienced users and energetic people and healers.
You get exactly this Phi Crystal, as pictured.
Figure 45 Golden Spiral
Attributes of the 13-8-21 phi crystal with 8 gates:
- stands for health, breakthrough, change and transformation.
- shows you reflections of your self that you are about to repent and forgive in the moment.
- makes visible to serve the big picture.
- makes the harmony and the divine order visible
- shows you precisely that there is nothing that has just become like that, but rather, that everything is planned precisely, and helps you to recognize this.
- shows you that everything is tuned to the finest in divine order, and nothing happens by chance
13 facet phi crystal
The 13 facets phi crystal carries all the features of the 12 facets phi crystal and in addition the following:
- in meditation he connects with earlier lives
- stands for change and liberation
- represents the sacred feminine
- stands for extraction effortsThe 13 facets phi crystal is a wonderful tool for energetic healers in applying the mentioned attributes.
- The 13 facets phi crystal is predestined for extraction.
21 Facet Phi crystal
21 Facet Phi crystals are used to fix problems on Family Level
It is so that each crystal, which is formed of natural quartz itself is unique. Some types of quartz, such as smoke and rutile, quartz, will have additional properties. In fact, each piece will carry additional and specialized aspects. The user must take each sample to know its characteristics. Water clear quartz is different from quartz with inclusions.
7 GENERALIZED ATTRIBUTES OF TRANSPARENT NATURAL QUARTZ
All phi crystals carry the general attributes of clear and natural quartz:
- they can strengthen and focus energies
- they can receive and transmit
- they can store and restore
- they transform or refine light waves
- they transmit thought-vibrations
- they combine vibrations
- they send out a vibration field
In fact, all the phi crystals reinforce these properties.<
- Phi Crystal Type
- Quartz Crystal
- Phi Crystal Lucidity
- **** very clear with phantom(s)
- Extra Charge
- Full Moon 2020-04-08
- Rutilated Quartz
- Rutilated quartz is a rock crystal with needle-like inclusions of rutile. Synonyms for rutilated quartz Angel hair, hair stone, love arrow, needle stone, Saganit, Venus Hair
- Number of Gates
- Number of Facets
- Length in mm approx.
- Diameter in mm approx.
- 24 - 36
- Weight in g approx.
- Use for
- - Earth healing and grounding, deep cleaning at all levels, Harmonizing on mental, emotional and physical level, balancing disharmony e.g. male / female
- Extraction Phi Crystal
- Heart opener
- energetic interventions at all levels
- receiving and sending messages and channeling
- Supplier and manufacturer
- Donghai Crystal Market - Qian Chunming - Lian Yun Gang City - Jiang Su - China
- The Quartz crystals are natural products and therefore every enclosed and cutted Phi crystal is unique! Inclusions, small notches, fissures and color impurities are natural and normal.