Terms and Conditions
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can largely not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Formation of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations regarding the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our internet shop https://phi-kristalle.de.
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract comes with
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) The following rules apply when an order is received in our online shop: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our online shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the "Order" button
3) Check the information in the shopping cart
4) Press the "Checkout" button
5) Registration in the internet shop after registration and entry of the applicant details (e-mail address and password).
6) Another check or correction of the respective entered data.
7) Binding sending of the order by clicking the button "order with costs" or "buy"
Before the binding submission of the order by pressing the "back" button contained in the internet browser he uses after checking his details, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer's details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the ordering process by closing the internet browser. We immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated email ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(8) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop:
We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can view the general terms and conditions at any time at https://phi-kristalle.de/de/content/3-allgemeine-geschaeftsbedingungen.
You can view this order and download your invoice from the "Order History" of your account by clicking on "My Account" on our website. If you have a guest account, you can track your order in the "Guest Order Tracking" section of our website.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices shown include the statutory value added tax and other price components. There are also any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance, cash on delivery, PayPal.
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract. As far as we deliver cash on delivery, the due date of the purchase price claim occurs upon receipt of the goods.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. The delivery takes place latest within 2-7 working days (EU). In the case of payment in advance, the delivery period begins on the day after the payment order has been sent to the bank responsible for the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after the contract has been concluded. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item also passes to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer.
(3) Accruing customs clearance costs, as well as bank charges of the customer's bank, are borne by the customer.
§5 retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of Withdrawal
Consumers have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following stipulation, whereby consumers are any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us
of your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email). You can use the attached model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you cancel this contract, we have made all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you chose a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery we offer have) to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract.
For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send off the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
End of revocation
§7 withdrawal form
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
Name of the consumer (s)
Address of the consumer (s)
Signature of the consumer (s) (only for notification on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
§8 warranty and liability
(1) The statutory warranty regulations apply.
(2) We accept no liability for damage and defects caused by accidents resulting from improper use, handling, operation and storage, negligent or incorrect care and maintenance, negligence, overuse, wear and tear or improper repair or natural wear and tear.
(3) The application and interpretation of the offers of Phi crystals are entirely your own responsibility. Any liability claim against the manufacturer or the author is therefore completely excluded.(4) Our offered phi crystals and all healing methods presented on this website are not legal treatment in the legal sense and do not replace the activity of a doctor or alternative practitioner. There are no medical diagnoses, no therapies, treatments in the medical sense or other medicine in the legal sense. There are no recommendations about stopping or taking medication, and no promises of healing. Please keep your common sense!
(5) Phi-Kristalle can accept no liability for any disadvantages or damage resulting from our offers, medical professions and practical advice, neither for persons, property or financial loss!
(6) Always keep Phi crystals in a safe place out of the reach of children or young people under the age of 18 and animals. By placing an order, you confirm that you will not use our articles for any other purpose.
(7) Please make sure the product is legal in your country before you place an order. Please inform yourself about the status in your country.
(8) Age restrictionYou must be at least 18 years old to order on this website www.phi-kristalle.de. If we suspect that the customer is not of legal age, we reserve the right to carry out an age test. Order only if you are 18 or older.
§9 contract language
German are available as contract languages.
As of June 2020