8 Gate Phi Crystal Thaniel
13 - 8 - 21 Facets
Weight ca. 146 g
Length ca. 140 mm
Diameter ca. 20 - 28 mm
8 Gate Phi Crystal Thaniel
13-8-21 Facet Phi Crystal– Double Terminated
The name of this Phi Crystal is Thaniel and he is very clear (see pictures) that makes him very unique. This 8 Gate Phi Crystal with 13-8-21 facets is cleaned and charged and ready for use. You get exactly this Phi Crystal, as pictured.
8 Gate Phi Crystal
Specially designed by the author of User Manual Phi Crystals, this 13-8-21 phi crystal with 8 gates makes patterns visible so you can recognise them and work on them. It has its name because of its angelic being. Like an angel, it stands by your side and helps you to break through into the new becoming, as long as you are ready and mature for it.
Additionally, if you have a correspondingly high light quotient, it converts and transforms everything that is not helpful into light and love. With movements of the Golden Spiral (Fibonacci Spirals) you can create a breakthrough into the new becoming of what is ready to become new with this angel phi crystal.
Attributes of the 13-8-21 phi crystal with 8 gates:
- stands for health, breakthrough, change and transformation
- shows you reflections of yourself that you are about to repent and forgive in the moment
- makes the bigger picture to serve visible
- makes harmony and the divine order visible
- shows you that there is nothing that has just come into existence like that, but rather, that everything is planned precisely, and helps you to recognise this
- shows you that everything is tuned to the finest in divine order, and nothing happens by chance.
With movements of the Golden Spiral (Fibonacci Spirals) you create with this angel phi crystal a breakthrough into the new becoming of what is ready to become new.
Figure 45 Golden Spiral
The gates phi crystals are only suitable for experienced users and energetic people and healers. It is so that each crystal that is made of natural quartz is unique in itself.
Some types of quartz, such as smoky and rutile quartz, will have additional properties. In fact, each phi crystal will carry additional and specialized aspects. The user has to test every single phi crystal in order to get to know its characteristics. Water-clear quartz is different from a phi crystal with inclusions.
The Phi crystals are natural products and therefore every Phi crystal offered here is unique! Inclusions, small notches, fine cracks and color imperfections are natural and completely normal.
13 facet phi crystal
The 13 facets phi crystal carries all the features of the 12 facets phi crystal and in addition the following:
- in meditation he connects with earlier lives
- stands for change and liberation
- represents the sacred feminine
- stands for extraction effortsThe 13 facets phi crystal is a wonderful tool for energetic healers in applying the mentioned attributes.
- The 13 facets phi crystal is predestined for extraction.
21 Facet Phi crystal
21 Facet Phi crystals are used to fix problems on Family Level
All Phi crystals carry the general attributes of clear and natural quartz. They can:
- Amplify energies
- Focus energies
- receive and send
- save and restore
- Transform or refine light waves
- Transmitting Thought Frequencies
- Merge vibrations
- emit a vibrational field
These properties are reflected by all Phi crystals.
- Phi Crystal Type
- Quartz Crystal
- Phi Crystal Lucidity
- ***** very, very clear
- Number of Gates
- Number of Facets
- Length in mm approx.
- Diameter in mm approx.
- 20 - 28
- Weight in g approx.
- Use for
- - Earth healing and grounding, deep cleaning at all levels, Harmonizing on mental, emotional and physical level, balancing disharmony e.g. male / female
- Extraction Phi Crystal
- Heart opener
- energetic interventions at all levels
- receiving and sending messages and channeling
- Supplier and manufacturer
- Donghai Crystal Market - Qian Chunming - Lian Yun Gang City - Jiang Su - China
- The Quartz crystals are natural products and therefore every enclosed and cutted Phi crystal is unique! Inclusions, small notches, fissures and color impurities are natural and normal.