Poseidon 7 Gate Phi Crystal with blue rutile
Weight ca. 177 g
Length ca. 125 mm
Diameter ca. 24 - 32 mm
Poseidon 7 Gate Phi Crystal
Very clear 13-7-24 Facet Phi Crystal - DOUBLE TERMINATED -
Phi Crystal Poseidon, as it is called, immediately lets strong energies flow through your hand. It is a beautiful, very clear phi crystal with a visible inclusion and with blue rutile. This 7 Gate Phi crystal with 13-7-24 Facets is cleaned and charged and can be used immediately. You will get exactly this pictured Phi Crystal.
7 Gate Phi Crystal
Designed by the author, the 13-7-24 phi crystal with seven gates taps into what is called Mother Mary, from the perspective of humanity. She bears all the characteristics of the 13 facet and 24 facet phi crystals, with special characteristic features. Furthermore, the properties listed are attributed to her:
- stands for order stands for perfection
- stands for compensation helps to bring unity and connection to eternity
- brings all healing energies together
- connects you to the mind and the spirit receives and combines wisdom from all spiritual sources and points of view, from all peoples, ethnicities and cultures
- is the melting pot which shows what is purely on the spiritual path and what not rejects insincerity and surveillance increases the freedom as well as the power of your own decision and free-will
- reveals hidden prejudices and vices hidden from oneself so that they can be removed
13 Facet Phi Crystal
The 13 facet phi crystal carries all the features of the 12 facet phi crystal and in addition the following:
- in meditation it connects with earlier lives
- stands for change and liberation
- represents the sacred feminine
- stands for extraction efforts.
24 Facet Phi Crystal
The 24 facet phi crystal is a wonderful heart opener. With 24 facets, twice as much light energy flows through the phi crystal as through a 12 facet phi crystal. The 24 facet phi crystal has the same attributes as the 12 facet phi crystal and the following:
- is predestined for opening the heart
- used and applied in the heart chakra, wonderful effects and healing achievements
- activates and harmonises the 24 DNA strands
- stands for spiritual rebirth
The 24 facet phi crystal can also be used excellently for transformation efforts.
It is so that each crystal that is made of natural quartz is unique in itself.
Some types of quartz, such as smoky and rutile quartz, will have additional properties. In fact, each phi crystal will carry additional and specialized aspects. The user has to test every single phi crystal in order to get to know its characteristics. Water-clear quartz is different from a phi crystal with inclusions.
The Phi crystals are natural products and therefore every Phi crystal offered here is unique! Inclusions, small notches, fine cracks and color imperfections are natural and completely normal.
All Phi crystals carry the general attributes of clear and natural quartz. They can:
- Amplify energies
- Focus energies
- receive and send
- save and restore
- Transform or refine light waves
- Transmitting Thought Frequencies
- Merge vibrations
- emit a vibrational field
These properties are reflected by all Phi crystals.
- Phi Crystal Type
- Quartz Crystal
- Phi Crystal Lucidity
- ***** more than 90 % pure. Very clear with a few tiny inclusions/phantoms
- Extra Charge
- Fullmoon 2022-08-12
- Rutilated Quartz
- Rutilated quartz is a rock crystal with needle-like inclusions of rutile. Synonyms for rutilated quartz Angel hair, hair stone, love arrow, needle stone, Saganit, Venus Hair
- Number of Gates
- Number of Facets
- Length in mm approx.
- Diameter in mm approx.
- Weight in g approx.
- Use for
- - Earth healing and grounding, deep cleaning at all levels, Harmonizing on mental, emotional and physical level, balancing disharmony e.g. male / female
- Extraction Phi Crystal
- Heart opener
- receiving and sending messages and channeling
- Supplier and manufacturer
- Donghai Crystal Market - Qian Chunming - Lian Yun Gang City - Jiang Su - China
- The Quartz crystals are natural products and therefore every enclosed and cutted Phi crystal is unique! Inclusions, small notches, fissures and color impurities are natural and normal.